Company Description: NectarOM integrates social and big data to hyper-personalize customer communications. Our suite of products enables brands to increase revenue, generate an ROI from Social Media spend, and delight customers with personalized recommendations.
Job Function: NectarOM is looking for an entrepreneurial, passionate, detail oriented, and driven individual to join our team. As a member of the NectarOM client success team, you will make contributions to team efforts for keeping our clients happy.
This role will be responsible for planning, developing, executing and delivering client communications. You will also be responsible for supporting client efforts and managing the relationship between NectarOM and clients. If you like working in a startup, entrepreneurial environment where you are allowed to be creative and take risks to develop novel approaches, you will love working with NectarOM.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Conduct analysis of efforts and provide reporting to client
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics related to NectarOM driven initiatives
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a four-year accredited college or university with a preferred major in management or information technology.
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills
- Must have exceptional writing and grammatical skills
- Diligent work ethic with a desire to expand skill set while consistently learning
- Collaborative team player
- Proactive, creative, and independent
Previous startup marketing experience is a strong plus
Location: Dallas, Texas
Job Type: Full Time
Job Start: ASAP
Work Authorization: US Work Authorization Required
Interested and qualified candidates should send resumes along with examples of completed work product/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org