Company Description: NectarOM integrates social and big data to hyper-personalize customer communications. Our suite of products enables brands to increase revenue, generate an ROI from Social Media spend, and delight customers with personalized recommendations.
Job Function: NectarOM is looking for an entrepreneurial, passionate, detail oriented, and driven individual to join our team. As a member of the NectarOM development team, you will collaborate with elite minds and become a pioneer in innovative technologies.
This role will be responsible for managing our client facing user interfaces built with—Hapi, Ember + React, and MongoDB. If you like working in a startup, entrepreneurial environment where you are allowed to be creative and take risks to develop novel approaches, you will love working with NectarOM.
- Constructing and refining user interfaces / user experiences
- Translating clients’ business needs into software solutions
- Consuming public and maintaining internal APIs
- Improving day-to-day processes and operations
- Data queries from MongoDB database
- Building and editing HTML email templates
- Responsive Design
Location: Dallas, Texas
Job Type: Full Time
Job Start: ASAP
Work Authorization: US Work Authorization Required
Interested and qualified candidates should send resumes along with examples of completed work product/portfolio to email@example.com